Fire-resistant sectional door
T30 "Teckentrup S"
The door leaf, consisting of overlapping sections, opens upwards underneath the hall ceiling and is a space-saving solution even for reduced headroom situations. Clever safety features meet all the requirements of workplace regulations. Teckentrup fire-resistant sectional doors are suitable for every type of hall. The door guide mechanism is adapted to local conditions to facilitate crane operation or if work inside the hall should not be interrupted by door movements.
Building authority approval
Fire-resistant sectional door T30 "Teckentrup S" - approval no. Z-6.20-2195
tested in accordance with EN 1634-1 (DIN 4102)
Width: 1000 - 5000 mm, Height: 2000 - 3630 mm
● Consisting of horizontal, overlapping panel elements interconnected via hinges.
● Number of panel elements according to the door height.
● Double-skinned, sheet thickness 0.4 mm.
● Reinforcement: U-shaped profile frame.
● Insulation: Full-surface bonded silicate boards and mineral wool.
● Door leaf thickness: 40 mm
● Stucco design inside and outside (outside alternative woodgrain),
● Door leaf prime coated (inside and outside RAL 9002),
● Limited selection of RAL primer on request (see price sheet),
● Galvanized frame, torsions springs with basic coat of paint.
Manual or electric drive