Coronavirus Policy Statement
Teckentrup (UK) Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Teckentrup UK LTD is committed to the health and wellbeing of all its employees and shall seek to ensure that no undue risks are taken with regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), including others that may be impacted by our activities and products including clients and suppliers. This policy has been updated in line with the guidance from Public Health England, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). We are aiming to strike a balance of business as usual, whilst protecting our people and have, therefore, established the following precautionary controls:
Management has implemented risk management planning that now includes:
- Home working has been introduced for all staff where possible. Site attendance is only allowed via pre-agreed timings with management to ensure minimal numbers are travelling and on site. Any return to work will be done in a phased manner.
- Weekly ‘all hands’ team meetings to care for morale, wellbeing and ensure we continue to operate as one team.
- Introduced several controls in our facility to ensure social distancing of persons who have to attend, with heightened awareness of hygiene requirements (hand washing, workplace cleaning, equipment disinfectant).
- Ensured CarTeck installers have a guide to assist with onsite completion of risk assessments.
- Put in place COVID-19 specific RAMS for professional/steel door installations.
- Currently all foreign travel is suspended, and we shall await further guidance from Public Health England before being re-introduced.
- Visitors to site are only permitted for essential tasks.
- Employees made aware of the need to self-isolate if any symptoms are felt, or members of the same household are affected. Employee temperature checks will be introduced randomly to ensure higher levels of self-awareness are promoted.
We shall ensure that the contents of this Policy are understood by all staff and made freely available to all interested stakeholders.